Wednesday, November 9, 2011

40 Ways To Get Closer To GOD

Author- Jerry MacGregor

Sent By- Bethany House Publishers


Summary-
Forty days of practical exercises for Christians to enhance their love of GOD and put their faith into action.

My Review-
I was sent this book free of charge for review by Bethany House Publishers I am not being compensated for any of this all opinions are all mine weather good or bad.I was a little skeptical about reading this book since we are not big on going to church and such but we do strongly believe in the LORD,every chapter is about finding ways to get closer to GOD.Every chapter has a unique way of explaining to you on how you can actually do this without it being to forward,at the end of the chapters it gives you "test"or challenge to complete,they are not hard at all.I'm not gonna lie I didnt do every single one of them but the ones I did have helped me understand some things.The task are very easy and practical,I highly recommend this book to anyone who want to get closer to GOD or to anyone who needs that extra push to start.

I will give this book away to anyone who would be interested in reading it.Plain and simple leave your comments with your email.

No comments:

Post a Comment